We work with you. We view the consulting process
as a collaborative undertaking, with active
involvement and creative interaction between client group
Through our joint efforts, people can be helped to focus
clearly, organize effectively, and act with intelligence and
courage in turbulent times.
Resources for Change has a five-step approach to partnering
with you. By taking advantage of this approach, you can free
your people from a counter productive failure-and-blame cycle
and build a whole new future.
The Resources for Change Five-Step Approach
As your partner in change, we:
- Listen respectfully so we focus on what works for you
- We want to understand your organization's culture,
your mission, your opportunities, how you anticipate
change occurring, and what has worked well in your organization.
- Carefully observe the organization's daily operations
- We can help you shape your future if we learn how
people actually accomplish the work of the organization.
- Assess potential processes that fit your needs
- We provide a clear, unbiased assessment of the realities
you face and the political considerations that impact
- We are skilled at:
and group dynamics.
||addressing how the
||guiding you when problems
are systemic - and showing you how stepping out
of a failure-and-blame cycle renews the organization's
||building your organization.
||working with you to
craft proposed solutions.
- Collaborate on the strategic response
- As your partner in change, we develop workplace systems
that foster pathways for change, help you resolve knotty
workplace issues, and model collaborative communication.
- You are not left to implement decisions and action
plans on your own.
- We partner with you to help implement the changes you
determine you need.
- We can also partner with you to conduct an on-going review
of the process, follow-up on outcomes, and determine the
need for course corrections as issues arise.
Collaborative group intervention